Refer With Confidence When Your Clients Need Construction Law Advocacy
For attorneys who care about those they serve, a client referral is the ultimate compliment, a silent acknowledgment of trust and respect. At Long & Robinson, LLC, we understand the weight of that trust and are dedicated to exceeding your expectations at every turn.
Whether you need a seasoned litigator, a skilled negotiator or a reliable partner to handle matters outside your practice area, our lawyers can help you fill any gaps in representation for your clients.
Kansas City Construction Law Services For Your Clients
At our boutique firm, we focus on construction law matters that impact those on the project side – developers, contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, etc. – as well as property or project owners. Our highly specialized focus ensures our attorneys are always up-to-date with the rules and laws that apply to construction projects in Missouri and Kansas.
We can help with virtually any construction-related legal matter your clients may face, such as:
- Contract review and drafting: Ensuring proper legal agreements for projects, including bids, specifications and change orders
- Payment claims: Filing and enforcing mechanics’ liens, bond claim or breach of contract actions to secure payment
- Insurance coverage: Assisting with construction-related insurance requirements and handling complicated coverage issues
- Construction defects: Representing professionals and owners in faulty construction matters, including warranty claims
- Procurement and bidding: Guiding clients through all bidding and procurement issues, including bid protests at state or local levels
If litigation is unavoidable, we have the experience and skills to mount a strong case in court.
Leverage Decades Of Construction Law Experience
We understand you may be concerned about sending your valued clients to another attorney. At Long & Robinson, LLC, you can count on our down-to-earth, yet tenacious approach.
In addition to offering our finest legal services, we can provide you with timely case updates if desired, welcoming participation at your comfort level. Call us today at 816-708-2218 for more details.