Kansas City Law Office
Long & Robinson, LLC
1800 Baltimore Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64108
Big-Firm Quality Services From a Boutique Law Firm In Kansas City
At Long & Robinson, LLC, we remain a small firm to provide the personalized service and attention each of our construction law and litigation clients deserves. Our attorneys pride themselves on providing legal services with in-depth industry knowledge and extensive legal experience to develop a comprehensive solid legal solution for you.
Our law firm is not like a regular firm. We highly value long-lasting relationships with our clients based on their trust in our work. You are not just another file on our shelves. We genuinely care about your case and will help you get things done.
Our Areas Of Practice
Our boutique law firm covers an extensive list of practice areas related to construction. We cover everything from condominium litigation needs to all unusual matters about drone laws. Our range of services also include:
- Commercial litigation. We represent commercial developers, construction companies, commercial property owners and other parties involved in a construction matter.
- Condominiums and homeowners’ associations. Our attorneys advise and represent property owners, property management companies and townhouse associations in litigation issues.
- Construction law issues. We offer customized solutions from contract drafting to labor union disputes and everything in between. We also include delay and payment claims, mechanics’ lien and bond claims and labor union disputes.
We have the skills and insights to navigate the most complex challenges for individuals, explore the available avenues to address your legal issue and create tailored and actionable legal solutions. Our deep knowledge from a transactional and litigation perspective puts us in a privileged position to handle your case and empower your decision-making.
Let’s Meet At Our Office In The City Of Fountains
Our office is near downtown Kansas City and various city milestones. We are northeast of significant locations like the Kansas City Municipality Court, the Court of Appeals, the Sixteenth Judicial Circuit Court of Missouri Kansas City, and the United States Courthouse.
Below, we share some directions to visit our office:
- North: Take Armour Rd, then turn left to MO-9. Follow Heart of America Bridge, go to Oak St and then to E18th to reach Baltimore Ave.
- South: Go through US-71 N to Truman Rd. Take exit 2S from I-670 W. Take Broadway Blvd, then W 17 St to reach Baltimore Ave.
- East: Take I-70 W from E 31 St and Jackson Ave, then continue to exit 2Q from I-670. Proceed to Truman Rd. Drive and Baltimore Ave.
- West: Get on I-70 from State Ave and Speedway Blvd, then to KCMO. Take exit 2R from I-670 E, then drive to Baltimore Ave.
We have notable attractions near our office, such as the following:
- National WWI Museum and Memorial
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Kansas City
- Union Station Kansas City
- American Jazz Museum
You may want to explore the fine restaurants after visiting our office:
- Mildred’s Food + Drink: Have a nice cup of coffee and a sandwich at this family-owned restaurant.
- The Mercury Room: If we meet in the afternoon, this is a good choice to enjoy a fine cocktail and great conversation.
- Grinder’s Pizza: A nice option to the west to relax and have a thin crust pizza.
We also serve clients from Colorado, Oklahoma and Missouri.
Learn How We Can Assist You
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our reliable and knowledgeable attorneys. Call 816-708-2218 or send us an email to start working on your options.